Good morning from Maine where I’m waiting for the sunrise on what is supposed to be another gorgeous fall day. I’m planning to play outside with my family and go for a bike ride. I hope that you have something fun planned for the weekend as well.
This week I once again joined Rushton Hurley to host a webinar. If you missed it, you can watch the recording here. Next week I’m hosting a Practical Ed Tech webinar about making instructional videos. You can register for that one right here.
As I do every Saturday, I’ve compiled a list of the most read posts of the last week. Take a look and see if there’s something interesting that you missed earlier this week.
These were the most popular posts of the week:
1. Google Adds Another Control for Teachers Using Google Meet
2. Five Zoom Features You Need to Know
3. Jamboard is Now Integrated Into Google Meet
4. The Google Science Journal App is Now the Arduino Science Journal
5. TeacherMade – Quickly Create & Share a Variety of Online Activities
6. Using YouTube to Share Lessons This Fall? – Settings and Tools You Need to Know About
7. Spot the Troll – Can You Spot Fake Social Media Accounts?